SleepSmart™ Temperature Regulating Basketweave Blanket
Our new and exclusive SleepSmart™ Bedding continuously adjusts to help maintain a climate of personal comfort at the ideal 37.5° Celsius all night long – so you can sleep deeper and wake up rested and refreshed. Using active volcanic minerals, it works with your body’s need for more or less warmth. Keep things fresh with an easy-to-clean Basketweave Blanket.
- Woven of 80% cotton and 20% 37.5® performance yarns (polyester).
- As you sleep, temperature and humidity starts to build-up and becomes trapped in your sleep environment or microclimate, this is where you start to feel overheated and uncomfortable and eventually disrupting your sleep as you rollover to find a cool spot. 37.5® technology releases excess heat and humidity, preventing it from becoming trapped within your microclimate.
- Body heat activated performance, comfort personalized to each sleeper's need for warmth.
- Moves heat away before sweat can form, minimizing swings in body temperature so you stay asleep longer.
- Works immediately and continuously while you sleep to either trap heat when you're cold or evaporate excess heat and humidity when you’re warm.
- Designed to work as a total system; it’s performance increases with additional SleepSmart™ layers.
- Lightweight warmth
- 370 gsm.
- Machine wash.
- Double/Queen: 96" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 98" long x 108" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Tumble dry on low heat; do not over dry.
- For best results, use large capacity washer and dryer.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.