This piece is every bit as practical as the European refectory tables that inspired it. Crafted of wood with oak veneers, the rich finish, beveled trim, and dark metal details give it timeless appeal. Featuring trestle legs and a metal stretcher supporting its spacious seat, this design is versatile enough for an entryway, end of bed, or tableside service.
A substantial silhouette in a timeless design offers enduring appeal.
Smoothed edges and antiqued hardware add a timeless design.
Each piece is distressed by hand for a personal touch.
- Expertly crafted from solid spruce wood, MDF and spruce veneers.
- Finished by hand in multi-step process in a water-based Harvest, Smoked Nutmeg or Blackened Oak.
- Stretcher is crafted from metal and finished in Black.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Contract Grade: Thoughtfully designed and expertly engineered to meet rigorous testing standards and best practices from select ANSI/BIFMA testing protocols.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect finish, we do not recommend the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Hardware may loosen over time, periodically check connections and re-tighten if necessary.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 85.5 x 11.5 x 20.5" h; 92 lbs
- 80" l x 15" w x 18" h
- 80" l x 15" w x 1" t
- 4.5" w x 13" d x 17" h
- Distance between Legs:
- Weight Capacity:
- 900 lbs
- 63.75 lbs
From restoring forests to creating
healthier homes, the products you purchase
make a difference at home and beyond.
Also in this Collection
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items can be delivered for one flat rate per shipping address. Your order will ship when all items are ready for delivery. Fee varies by location and order total.See your rate
Items are delivered to your room of choice by appointment, then unpacked and fully assembled by a skilled two-person team. Includes packaging removal and recycling. Fee varies by location and order total. (Doorstep delivery does not include assembly)Learn more
This item is shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator.Learn more
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. Made-to-Order furniture is not eligible for returns.See returns policy