Pearce Roll Arm Upholstered 3-Piece L-Shaped Wedge Sleeper Sectional
- Greenguard Certified
The exceptional versatility of our Pearce Collection lets you create an intimate conversation area or an expansive seating arrangement. Distinguished by generous roll arms and welted seams, this sleeper sectional has a luxurious feel. With its tight back and streamlined profile, it also has a more contemporary feel.
- Sectional is made up of 1 Left-or Right-Arm Sleeper Loveseat, 1 Wedge and 1 Left-or Right-Arm Loveseat.
- Loose seat cushion and tightly upholstered backs.
- Down-blend-wrapped cushions for a softer feel. Back cushions are 100% polyester fill.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Removable legs feature an espresso finish.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- The 5 inch thick mattress features 3.5" 1.8 pound density foam and 1.5" gel infused memory foam.
- Cool comfort as gel wicks away from body heat.
- Sleeper mattress is full size.
- Mattress features high-tech foam with enhanced elasticity and compression recoverability.
- Mattress is formulated to respond to the individual for optimum comfort.
- Mattress is soft to the touch, quick to recover; self-refreshing-requires no fluffing.
- Roll Arms.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
3 Piece L-Shaped Wedge Sleeper Sectional
- Overall: 122" wide x 122" deep x 40" deep x 34" high
- Seat Cushions: 5
- Arms: 11" wide x 39" deep x 28" high
- Legs: 2.25" diameter, 1.75" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Weight: 275 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colourfast towel or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.