Olive Wood Rustic Edge Cheese Board
Our Olive Wood Collection is crafted in a family-owned woodshop in the small town of Sfax, Tunisia. Here the olive tree is sacred and known for its longevity – growing for hundreds of years. For this reason, Olive Wood’s skilled artisans use only sustainably sourced wood from olive trees that no longer bear fruit. Each piece crafted of this extremely hard and durable wood is shaped and sanded, then polished with olive oil to moisturize the surface and bring out the beautiful color and grain pattern.
- Each piece is hand carved by skilled artisans from natural olive wood.
- Features a natural rustic bark edge.
- Due to the natural material and handcrafted nature of this product, each piece is unique. No two are exactly alike.
- Overall: 15.75" long x 6.5-7.5" wide x 0.75" thick (sizes will vary)
- Weight: 3 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Hand wash only.
- Polish with any food-safe oil or wood conditioner often.
- Store at room temperature in dry place.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.