Livingston 72'' Peninsula Desk
The wood’s rich grain gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details like plinth bases, crown molding and fluting on the posts. The Peninsula Desk brings ample storage and functionality to your work space, and can be customized with additional components, like the double-wide hutch, and many of our baskets. It features one long drawer on each side so it can be used as a partner desk.
- Desk can be used on either side and features a pull out drawer on each side and 2 spacious shelves for added storage.
- Features (1) cord cutout on shelf for cord storage.
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood, engineered hardwood and sungkai veneer.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Gray wash is accentuated with dark pewter hardware; brown wash is accentuated with antique bronze hardware, dusty charcoal is accentuated with dark pewter hardware and montauk white is accentuated with antique nickel hardware.
- Frame features 3 ply construction; drawers feature English Dovetail construction.
- Overall: 72" wide x 35" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 13" deep x 1.5" high
- Fixed Shelf: 18.8" wide x 33.5" deep
- Cord Cutout (1): 2.75" wide x 1.5" high
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 13 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
- Weight: 153 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight (1 of 2): 77 x 13 x 39.5" 137.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight (2 of 2): 39.5 x 25.25 x 35" 79 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend chemical cleansers or abrasives.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.