Westin Heavenly® Bed
The best days begin after a restful night with great sleep. That’s what you will get with the iconic Heavenly® Bed. Synonymous with the premium luxury and wellness of Westin™ Hotels and Resorts, this mattress will rejuvenate you every night with the perfect level of cushioned comfort and firm support. Renowned as the signature hotel mattress, this divine sleep experience has delighted guests for over 20 years.
- Mattress Type: Encased Spring
- Latex free.
- Breathable Top Quilt: Sustainably sourced TENCEL™ fibres, promote moisture absorbency for an airy soothing night’s sleep.
- Luxury Foam: Soft cushioning foam is sewn directly into the pillow top for full body comfort.
- Cooling Foam: Creates a cloud like experience delivering high airflow throughout the mattress.
- Premium Gel Foam: Distribution of gel throughout the foam helps provide a consistent firm but plush feeling.
- Pocketed Coil Spring System: Uniquely accommodates individualized contouring and motion isolation between two sleepers.
- Reinforced Edges: Foam encasement with increased edge support provides the longevity you expect from a hotel quality mattress.
- Adjustable base compatible.
- Low-VOC foam is certified to CertiPUR-US® standards, which ensures it is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
Measurements may vary +/- based on the amount of side padding and type of construction.
- Mattress: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 74.5 x 53 x 13"; 80 pounds
- Mattress: 60" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 79.5 x 60 x 13"; 90 pounds
- Mattress: 76" wide x 79.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 79.5 x 76 x 13"; 113 pounds
- Mattress: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 13" high
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 83.5 x 72 x 13"; 113 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Mattress care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Use a protector pad on our mattress at all times to protect the condition of your mattress and preserve your warranty rights.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.