Turner Square Arm Leather Sofa With Chaise Sectional
Made to order items will arrive in 10+ weeks for most postal codes. This piece is custom made just for you and cannot be cancelled or returned.
Comfort meets quality. With its high back, thick arms and down-filled cushions, Turner is one of our most comfortable seating collections. Choose from 16 supple top-grain leathers, and from dozens of sofa, chair and ottoman silhouettes, with roll or square arms, and with or without nailheads.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel. Back cushion is 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foam core wrapped in down blend.
- Corner-blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame with main joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- 8-way hand tied steel springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Full grain leather, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
- Sectional made up of: 1 left- or right-arm chaise and 1 left-or right-arm loveseat
- Overall: 105" wide x 69.5" deep x 35" high
- Diagonal Depth: 35"
- Legs (fixed): 5.5" wide x 2" deep x 2" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.