Timor Bar Cabinet
- Sustainably Sourced
Trunks can be used for storage, transportation, decor and more. The Timor Collection was inspired by a vintage piece found in India which was likely used to store medicine, games and other sundries. The Bar Cabinet is detailed with antiqued decorative drawer pulls and metal strapping for an authentic look. Built with lots of functionality, the interior houses a drawer, wine grid, cubbies and door shelves.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Mango wood and mango veneer with iron legs.
- Features a Brown finish and water-based sealant.
- Hardware has an Antique Brass finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Features plastic drawer stoppers and Beech wood gliders.
- Wine storage is removable; holds 20 bottles.
- Stemware rack holds 9 glasses.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 42" high
- Doors (2): 18.75" wide x 34.25" high
- Top Short Shelf (fixed): 16.5" wide x 16.5" deep
- Bottom Shelf: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 17.5" high
- Main Compartment: 38.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 37" high
- Drawer Interior (1): 16" wide x 10" deep x 2.5" high
- Stemware Rack: 10" wide x 17.5" deep
- Wine Cubby: 17.5" wide x 14" deep x 17.5" high
- Floor clearance: 4"
- Distance between legs: 36.5" (front to back); 10" (side to side)
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 46 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 7 pounds
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 42.75 x 23.75 x 51.5"; 205 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills with a clean damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.