Talia Printed Rug - Gray
Star-shaped medallions give this sumptuous wool rug the character of an heirloom passed down through generations. Skilled artisans use a special printing process to give this 19th-century Oushak design an antique, timeworn look that exhibits beautiful random coloring. The wool pile is cut in varying heights for a hand-knotted look, and a luster wash is added for softness. The result is a rug that’s a unique work of art.
- Hand-loomed of wool pile.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Luster washed for rich, mellow color and a silky feel.
- Backing is made of recycled fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
Weight: 21 pounds
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
Weight: 14 pounds
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
Weight: 36 pounds
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
Weight: 70 pounds
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
Weight: 98 pounds
- 10' wide x 14' long (120" wide x 168" long)
Weight: 127 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.