Seagrass Wingback Chair
Incredibly durable, renewable, and rich in tonal variation, seagrass is ideal for relaxed living spaces. We’ve wrapped it in a sweater weave over a hardwood frame to create this grandly scaled collection. The updated design of this wingback chair features a braid detail around the base, block feet and a chic gray or havana dark wash. A plump seat cushion adds sit-back appeal.
- Features a deep wingback, roll arms and tapered legs in back.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Fixed tapered legs are made of solid red mahogany with an Espresso finish for Dark Havana; Gray wash finish for the Gray wash.
- Seat cushion is loose and can be removed.
- Seat cushion has a highly resilient 5"-thick foam core, and is wrapped in lofty polyester batting.
- Color variations are inherent in the natural plant fibers used in our seagrass collection. The result may be differences in color tone from that shown.
- Natural seagrass has a subtle fragrance similar to hay and other grass varieties; this scent will dissipate over time.
- Overall: 29.5" wide x 33" deep x 41.5" high
- Inside Seating: 23.5" wide x 22.5" deep x 17.5" high
- Back: 41.5" high
- Cushion: 21" wide x 24" deep x 4" thick
- Arms: 3.5" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Legs: 2.5" square tapered, 5" high
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 33.5 x 30.5 x 43.5"; 55 pounds
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 14" high
- Leg: 2.5" wide x 2.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Clearance From Floor: 3" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 24.5 x 22.5 x 17"; 21.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.