Sausalito Tall Dresser
- Certified Nontoxic
A refined global style defines this bedroom collection. The tall dresser offers ample storage, and a Seadrift finish on the wood adds a sun-drenched look.
- Features 6 spacious drawers.
- Metal drawer pulls finished in antique nickel.
- The frame and legs are crafted from solid Meranti wood. Meranti wood is a medium to coarse textured wood which ranges in color with a slightly interlocked grain pattern.
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are made of Sungkai veneer over Meranti.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished by hand on all sides using an exclusive multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 36" wide x 18" deep x 50" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (2): 15.5" wide x 5.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 14" wide x 13" deep x 3.75" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (4): 30" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 13" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance between legs: 31.5" side to side, 13.5" front to back
- Legs (4): 2" tapered square, 4.75" high
- Top weight capacity: 105 pounds
- Small Drawer Weight Capacity: 8 pounds each
- Large Drawer Weight Capacity: 25 pounds each
- Weight: 126 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 40 x 23 x 59.75" high; 189.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.