Reed Extending Dining Table
Crafted using thick cuts of wood and designed with simple lines, our Reed Collection blends a modern aesthetic with the rustic warmth of natural materials. The dining table is built for smaller spaces and features a planked-look top, through-tenon construction and chunky legs.
- Solidly constructed of kiln-dried mango wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Comfortably seats 6 people unextended; 8 people extended.
- Two breadboard leaves accommodate additional guests.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall Unextended: 73" long x 33" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 97" long x 33" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (2): 12" wide x 30" deep x 3" thick
- Leg: 3" wide x 1.5" deep x 16" high
- Distance between legs: 52" (front/back); 9.5" (side to side)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- When blotting spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.