Enjoy coffee and conversation outdoors gathered around our sturdy Abbott Bistro Table. It’s equally useful as a dining table or as a large side table. The industrial look of concrete is paired with warm, natural wood that’s hand finished with light distressing on the pedestal base.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested acacia wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click hereclick here.
- Crafted of acacia, a highly durable and water-resistant hardwood with an eye-catching grain.
- Top is made of durable concrete that's sealed for maximum weather resistance.
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
- Comfortably seats up to 3.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- See Care Card. How to care for Concrete
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish as this may damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
- White Glove Service: Items are delivered to your room of choice by appointment, then unpacked and fully assembled by a skilled two-person team. Includes packaging removal and recycling. Fee varies by location and order total.
- 36" dia x 30" h
- 2.5" t
- 3.75" w x 3.75" d x 27.5" h
- Distance between legs:
- Weight Capacity:
- 200 lbs
- 98.5 lbs
From restoring forests to creating
healthier homes, the products you purchase
make a difference at home and beyond.
Also in this Collection
You May Also Need
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items can be delivered for one flat rate per shipping address. Your order will ship when all items are ready for delivery. Fee varies by location and order total.See your rate
Items are delivered to your room of choice by appointment, then unpacked and fully assembled by a skilled two-person team. Includes packaging removal and recycling. Fee varies by location and order total. (Doorstep delivery does not include assembly)Learn more
This item is shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator.Learn more
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. Made-to-Order furniture is not eligible for returns.See returns policy