Classic Belgian Flax Linen Hemstitch Napkins
- Fair Trade
Our linen is made from European-grown flax fibres, making it the most premium of linen fabrics. This supersoft and versatile textile lets our napkins be equally at home at formal dinners and casual get-togethers.
- Made of pure Belgian flax linen.
- Machine wash.
- Sold as set of 4 or individually for in store pick up.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be placed at one corner of each napkin.
- Fair Trade Certified™. The purchase of this product helps ensure fair and safe labor practices, improve livelihoods, and empower workers to invest in their communities.
- Overall: 20" square
- Hem: 1"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.