Paulsen Reclaimed Wood Bookcase
Rustic and relaxed. The Paulsen Collection is full of personality, and the unique nature of its reclaimed wood means that every piece is different. The bookcase features fixed shelves with side stretchers to secure books and one drawer for smaller items. Available in a Little Creek brown finish and with a slender design, this is a versatile piece that looks as good in a lake house as it does in an urban loft.
- Made of kiln-dried reclaimed pine wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Features a multi-step Little Creek (brown) finish.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested pine wood that meets the standards of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC).
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Drawer features English Dovetail construction and bottom-mounted drawer glides.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 22" wide x 15" deep x 69" high
- Drawer: 17.5" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 15.75" wide x 10.25" deep x 4.25" high
- Drawer Handle: 6.5" wide
- Adjustable Shelves (3): 20" wide x 14" deep x 0.75" thick
- Legs: 1.5" square, 3.5" high
- Floor Clearance from Drawer Bottom to Floor: 17.75
- Floor Clearance: 3.5" high
- Total Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity (each): 54.5 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 12.5 pounds
- Weight: 44.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 25" wide x 18" deep x 72" high; 60 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a dry, cotton cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.