Ohana Handcrafted Cotton Quilt & Shams
Staying true to the traditional Hawaiian quilts that inspired it, our Ohana bedding plays up intricate, large-scale botanical motifs. From start to finish, the entire quilting process is done by skilled artisans, who cut, sew and finish every piece to handcrafted perfection. The soft cotton and soothing colours feel relaxed, casual and ready for waking up on island time.
- Hand quilted of yarn-dyed 96% cotton and 4% polyester.
- Reverses to 100% dyed cotton.
- Quilt, sham and insert sold separately.
- Shams feature envelope closure.
- Pottery Barn is a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative click here. Our cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming.
- Machine wash.
- Double/Queen: 88" w x 92" l
- King/Cal. King: 92" x 108" l
- Euro: 26" sq
- King: 20" h x 36" w
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.