Mason Ceramic Diffuser - White Spruce
In a warm, woodsy mix of scent, our White Spruce Mason Ceramic Diffuser layers intriguing notes one might find wafting through the forest, like white spruce, cedarwood and wild lichen. Made of earthenware with a Mason’s signature matte glaze finish, it makes for a unique decor piece or thoughtful gift.
- Ceramic vessel includes 6.75 ounces of fragrant oil with 10 diffuser sticks.
- Scent notes include: white spruce, cedarwood, basil, eucalyptus, wild lichen and cassia bark.
- For optimal performance, place 5 reeds into the bottle. Use more or less reeds to adjust the fragrance strength. *(Increasing or Decreasing the number of reeds will affect the evaporation rate of the liquid).
- Overall: 2" diameter, 5" high
- Reed (10): 9" long
- Capacity: 6.75 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place reeds in bottle and allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do no ingest. Avoid contact of oil and sticks with furniture and fabrics.
- Avoid contact of oil and sticks with skin and eyes as this may cause irritation.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.