Malcolm Extending Dining Table
An antique Chinese door became the inspiration for our Malcolm Collection. The thick spruce wood top and faux tenon details of this extending dining table bear the authentic look of the original vintage piece. Resting atop an angular metal base, it creates a handsome contrast of modern and rustic.
- Masterfully crafted of solid spruce, spruce veneers and MDF.
- Legs are crafted from metal with a powder-coated finish.
- Finished and distressed by hand using a multi-step process in Glazed Pine.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- 2 drop-in extension leaves.
- Table (86" long x 38" wide) comfortably seats 6 people un-extended and up to 10 people extended.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Overall (unextended): 38" wide x 86" long x 30" high
- Overall (extended): 38" wide x 122" long x 30" high
- Top: 2.5" thick
- Apron: 1"
- Overhang: 2.5" at sides, 11" at head
- Extension Leaf (2): 18" wide x 38" long x 2.5" thick
- Floor Clearance: 26" high
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 27.5" high
- Stretcher: 61" long x 1.5" wide x 1.5" high
- Clearance between Legs: front to back: 33", side to side: 64"
- Total Weight Capacity: 735 pounds
- Weight: 172.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 90.75 x 11.75 x 42.5"; 274.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.