Livingston Tall Dresser
- Greenguard Certified
The wood’s knots, texture and open grain of our Livingston Collection is enhanced with an expertly applied gray wash, giving this tall dresser a weathered, yet sleek look that looks classically cool in the bedroom.
- Features 5 spacious drawers.
- Metal hardware has an antique finish.
- Features an oil-based gray wash finish; drawer box has a natural finish.
- Expertly crafted of solid meranti wood with MDF and sungkai veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 20" deep x 47.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 32" wide x 14.25" high x 4.25" high
- Drawer Interior (4): 32" wide x 14.25" deep x 6.25" high
- Knobs: 2" diameter
- Top Drawer Weight Capacity: 22.5 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 33 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 120 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 170 pounds
- Weight: 138 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45.75 x 24.25 x 57" high; 170.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.