- Greenguard Certified
The wood’s rich grain enhanced with a gray wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The armoire rests on a plinth base and is detailed with crown molding and fluting on the posts. Two drawers and a clothes bar offer versatile storage, and wire cutouts accommodate electronics.
- Expertly crafted of solid Meranti wood, engineered wood and sungkai veneers.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand applied and distressed in a gray wash.
- Armoire features one clothing rod, one adjustable shelf, two roomy drawers and two cord cut-outs for cord management.
- Doors feature magnetic latches.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 40" wide x 23" deep x 72" high
- Wardrobe Interior: 32" wide x 19" deep x 44.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 32" wide x 19" deep
- Drawer Interior (2): 30.5" wide x 17" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1.5" diameter, 1" high
- Clothing Rod: 1" diameter, 35" long
- Top Weight Capacity: 130 pounds
- Clothing Rod Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 184.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 45 x 27 x 76.25" high; 247 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.