Liam Dining Chair
American wooden café seating was the inspiration for our Liam Dining Chair. It’s crafted of solid hardwood, with gently splayed legs and a low backrest, and designed to complement a variety of furniture styles – at an incomparable value.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid rubberwood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery and corner blocks for exceptional stability.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Finished by hand and sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 17" wide x 19" deep x 33" high
- Chair is sized for use with our small PB Classic Dining Cushion.
- Overall: 17" wide x 19" deep x 33" high
- Seat: 17" wide x 16" deep x 17" high
- Backrest: 17" wide x 15.5" high
- Clearance to floor: 16.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 14 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.