Griffin Reclaimed Wood Dining Table
- Sustainably Sourced
Pairing steel with reclaimed pine, this table is a striking centerpiece for entertaining. Saw marks and hand planing lend a rough-hewn look to the thick top.
- Crafted from reclaimed pine.
- Features wrought iron legs.
- Top has a natural pine finish.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Comfortably seats 8 people.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 86" wide x 38" deep x 30" high
- Top: 3" thick
- Overhang Of Top: 4" (front/back); 11.75" (sides)
- Clearance Below Top: 26.75"
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 12.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 57" (sides); 26.75" (front/back)
- Weight: 267 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.