Griffin Reclaimed Wood Dining Bench
- Sustainably Sourced
Industrial iron paired with reclaimed solid pine not only looks beautiful but also stands up to years of use. This bench’s thick top bears original saw marks and is hand planed for a rough-hewn appearance.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted of reclaimed solid pine.
- Wrought-iron legs are welded to seat for structural integrity.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood, slight variations inherent to salvaged materials will be visible, such as knots, saw marks and hairline cracks.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 86" wide x 14" deep x 18.5" high
- Packaging Dimensions and weight: 89.5" wide x 17" deep x 12.5" high; 84 pounds
- Distance Between Legs: 70" side to side
- Weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.