Frances Tube Sconce
The clean geometric designs of our Frances Collection adds a rustic aesthetic to the bath. With their oil-rubbed bronze finish, they have a subtle industrial edge. Pair this sconce with other pieces in the collection for a coordinated look.
- Cast of hand cut sheet metal with a powder coat antique bronze finish.
- Features hand cut sheet glass.
- Damp UL-listed.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Overall: 5" wide x 5.75" deep x 19.5" high
- Glass Shade (2): 3.5" diameter, 7.25" high
- Back Plate: 5" wide x 8" high x 0.75" thick
- Bulb (2): 60 watts, type A; also accommodates a 9W LED or 13 CFL (not included)
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Using Damp Rated Products Outdoor: Outdoor damp rated fixtures can only be used in covered, fully protected locations that are not directly exposed to water, even during storms. Outdoor Damp Locations include covered patios and covered porches that are fully protected from water, even during storms.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.