Farmhouse Coffee Table
Style, simplicity and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic Shaker furniture. We’re proud not only to honor, but also build on those qualities with this collection. With its beautiful hardwood construction, our Farmhouse Coffee Table has lasting style. It features two drawers with decorative keyholes at the top and one shelf for even more storage.
- Features 2 pass through drawers for additional storage needs and 1 large shelf.
- Frame is crafted of kiln-dried poplar, oak veneer and MDF.
- Features a gray wash finish.
- Wire brush technique used on surfaces.
- Drawer pulls are made of rubber wood with a gray wash finish.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Assembly required.
- Overall: 48" long x 26" deep x 18.5" high
- Top: 1.25" thick
- Drawer Front (2): 20.25" wide x 4.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 19.5" wide x 21.25" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 1" diameter
- Shelf: 46" wide x 24" deep x 1.25" thick
- Floor Clearance: 3.5"
- Leg: 2" wide x 2" deep
- Distance between legs: 42" (front to back), 20" (side to side)
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 15 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 25 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 93.75 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 27.5 x 25.75 x 16.75" high, 55.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.