Farmhouse 28.5" 2-Drawer Nightstand
- Certified Nontoxic
Style, simplicity and fine craftsmanship are the hallmarks of classic Shaker furniture. We’re proud not only to honor, but also build on those qualities with this collection. With its beautiful hardwood construction, our Farmhouse Nightstand has lasting style. It features two small drawers with decorative keyholes at the top and one shelf below for even more storage.
- Includes 2 dovetailed drawers with decorative keyhole hardware and a full shelf.
- Espresso finished pieces are expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid mahogany and mahogany veneers for the look of an heirloom. Charcoal and Grey wash finished pieces are expertly crafted from solid meranti wood, engineered wood and Sungkai veneers. Montauk White is crafted of kiln-dried meranti solid wood, white oak veneers and MDF.
- The drawers are crafted of solid hardwood, with wooden drawer stops, bottom-mounted glides and solid hardwood drawer knobs.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified. This low-emitting product has been tested for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs to contribute to cleaner indoor air.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 27" high
- Drawer Face (2): 10.5" wide x 12.75" deep x 4.75" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 9" wide x 11" deep x 3.25" high
- Shelf: 25" wide x 15" deep
- Floor Clearance: 6.5"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 5.5 pounds
- Weight: 53 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 33.25 x 23.25 x 33.25"; 71 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.