Emma Beaded Sugar Bowl
The Emma Sugar Bowl is rimmed with antique-style raised beading to coordinate with our vintage-inspired Emma Creamer and Teapot.
- Created by Barbara Eigen, a well-known designer of unique handmade ceramics.
- Glazed by hand for an artisan touch.
- White beaded dinnerware comes in complete sets and piece sets, with matching platters and accessories (sold separately) to round out your table.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Made in Portugal.
- Sugar Bowl: 4" diameter, 4" high
- Sugar Bowl Capacity: 8.25 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
- While dishes are microwave and oven safe, they may become hot. Handle carefully.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.