Cameron Square Arm Upholstered Sleeper Sofa With Reversible Storage Chaise
The enduring style of our Cameron collection boasts plush cushions and generously padded arms. Built with a compact silhouette, it accommodates smaller spaces without sacrificing comfort. This Sleeper Sofa converts to a queen-sized bed that features a memory-foam mattress and a fall-away crossbar so you never feel the bar. The reversible storage chaise adds a comfortable lounging option and a spot to stow linens, remotes and more.
- Sectional made up of: 1 sofa and a floating chaise ottoman with reversible chaise seat cushion.
- Cushions are loose.
- Square arm.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Removable legs have an Espresso finish.
- Corner-blocked frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge, no-sag steel sinuous springs, and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 15% soy-based foam core.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Hidden steel connectors hold modular pieces securely together.
- Includes a pop-up headrest; headlock feature prevents frame from being closed with headrest in open position.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Overall: 89" wide x 36" deep x 63" deep x 40" high
- Frame (without back cushions): 35" high
- Inside Seating: 75" wide x 20" deep x 20" high
- Ottoman Interior: 29" wide x 24" deep x 10" high
- Back Cushions: 3
- Seat Cushions: 3
- Arm: 7" wide x 36" deep x 27" high
- Legs: 3.75" tapered square x 4.5" high with levelers
- Diagonal Depth: 36"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean colourfast towel or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.