Cameron Roll Arm Upholstered Side Sleeper Sofa
With its classic design, slope arms and plush seat cushions, this Cameron Sofa brings comfort and functionality to your home. As a side sleeper, it opens up into a space-saving bed that’s a dream-come-true for smaller spaces or guest rooms. Crafted by our master upholsterers in North Carolina, this collection offers superb quality at a great value.
- Roll arm.
- Loose cushions are removable.
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Removable legs feature a rich Bourbon finish.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Eco-friendly construction includes partially recycled heavy-gauge No-sag steel sinuous springs, and plush seat cushions made with a minimum of 30% soy-based foam core.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Highest-grade mechanism is designed for heavy use.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsman. American and imported materials.
- Overall (closed): 93" wide x 36" deep x 38" high
- Overall (open): 93" wide x 70.5" deep x 19" high (height from floor to top of mattress)
- Inside Seating: 79" wide x 22" deep x 21" high
- Mattress Size: 60" wide x 72" long x 5" thick
- Arm: 7" wide x 36" deep x 27" high
- Back Cushion: 3
- Seat Cushion: 3
- Legs: 3.75" tapered square, 4.25" high
- Diagonal Depth: 33"
- Weight: 200 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 98 x 44 x 35" high; 215 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel or sponge.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.