Benchwright 38" Cabinet Buffet
Inspired by the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table that belonged to our designer’s great-grandfather, the Benchwright Cabinet Buffet makes a dramatic backdrop for creative entertaining.
- Expertly crafted from solid oak wood, MDF and oak veneers.
- Hand-distressed and finished in blackened oak.
- Features cord cut-out on back panel.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 38" wide x 19" deep x 42" high
- Top Drawer Exterior: 32" wide x 17.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Top Drawer Interior: 29.5" wide x 15" deep x 3.5" high
- Door (2): 15.5" wide x 24.5" high x 1" thick
- Cabinet Shelf (1): 33" wide 13.5" deep x .75" thick
- Clearance from floor to bottom of Cabinet: 4" high
- Distance between Legs: front to back: 10.5", side to side: 31.5"
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 26 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 92 pounds
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 111 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household cleansers as they can damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.