Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover & Shams - White
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
Lustrous, smooth and cool to the touch, our Belgian Flax Linen Duvet Cover is woven from fine Belgian flax. It is enzyme washed for added softness, and its classic style complements a variety of patterns and styles.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging effect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labor practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place; sham features an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Duvet monogram will be 6" in height and centered on the duvet.
- Standard sham monogram will be 3" in height and centered on the sham.
- King sham monogram will be 4" in height and centered on the sham.
- Euro sham monogram will be 3" in height and centered on the top of the sham.
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
- Flange: 2" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water separately on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line or tumble dry on a low temperature.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.