Belgian Flax Linen Comforter & Shams - White
Texturally inviting and rich in detail, the Belgian Flax Linen Comforter & Shams feature a breathable fabric with relaxed texture which gets softer with every wash.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax; reverse is 55% linen and 45% cotton blend.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging affect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- 100% polyester fill.
- Sham features an envelope closure.
- Comforter, sham and insert sold separately.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Twin: 86" long x 68" wide
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water separately on gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Line or tumble dry on a low temperature.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.