Banks Cabinet Buffet
With its rustic beauty, the Bank Cabinet Buffet imparts the look of an antique. Discreet and adjustable shelving lies behind the cabinet doors, and two top drawers provide quick access to essentials.
- Features 2 drawers on top of buffet and 1 adjustable shelf in the cabinet base behind the doors.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid poplar and oak veneers layered over MDF.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that highlights the beauty of the wood, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- English dovetail drawers open smoothly on solid wood glides.
- Antique-finished hardware.
- Cutout keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Safety hinges and magnets keep cabinet doors open and closed.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 42" wide x 19" deep x 42" high
- Top: 42" wide x 19" deep x 0.75" thick
- Door (2): 18" wide x 25" high x 1" thick
- Drawer Exterior (2): 17.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6" high
- Drawer Interior: 15.75" wide x 14" deep x 4.25" high
- Drawer Pulls: 1.5" diameter
- Adjustable Shelf (1): 37.5" wide x 13.75" deep x 0.75" thick
- Interior Without Shelf: 37.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 25.25" high
- Cord Cutout: 3" diameter
- Top Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 92 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 26 pounds
- Weight: 110.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.