Aubrey Storage Cabinet Tower
- Sustainably Sourced
Designed like built-in cabinetry, our Aubrey Collection boasts handsome details like molding, plinth bases, and frame-and-panel fronts on doors and drawers. Beadboard paneling and a Dutch White water-based finish attest to its traditional American style. It’s accented with hardware in an antique-bronze finish. This substantial modular collection is crafted with no return molding so that the components can fit flush next to each other.
- Features 1 drawer and three adjustable shelves (one is behind door).
- Made of solid poplar wood and MDF with veneers.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using water-based paint.
- Drawer features French dovetail joinery in front and English dovetail joinery in back of drawers. Waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the dresser’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 19" wide x 17" deep x 72" high
- Door: 19.5" wide x 17" high x .5" thick
- Drawer Pull: 4.75" wide x 1.25" high x 1" deep
- Drawer: 17.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 6" high
- Shelf: 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 1.5" thick
- Useable space above top Shelf: 16" wide x 15" deep x 12" high
- Useable space above second and third Shelves: 16" wide x 11.5" deep x 15" high
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 90 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 pounds
- Weight: 107.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 77 x 23 x 15.25" high; 131.25 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- We do not recommend use of chemical cleansers or furniture polish as they can damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.