Layla Palm Organic Cotton Duvet Cover & Shams
Beachy, bohemian, breezy: These all come to mind when we dream of the perfect summer bed. Our Layla Palm Organic Duvet & Shams are crafted of eco-friendly materials and printed with lush, true-to-scale palm fronds in watercolor blues that will feel like you’re waking up in paradise, every morning.
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Duvet features interior ties to keep insert in place and has zipper closure; sham features a side closure.
- Reverses to same.
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Duvet, sham and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water with like colors; normal cycle.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on medium heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.