Benchwright Extending Pedestal Dining Table
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Pedestal Dining Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The hardwood is expertly crafted to be left unsanded and to retain saw marks and imperfections, then hand finished to create a smooth surface.
- Frame is constructed with corner blocking for structural integrity.
- Tabletop is crafted of kiln-dried hardwood veneers layered over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures this table's structural integrity over time.
- Pedestal base is constructed of 8 trusses that evoke industrial architecture.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Table extends to a 72"-long oval with a 24" drop-in leaf (included).
- Antique-bronze-finished hardware.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Unextended Overall: 48" diameter x 30" high
- Extended Overall: 72" long x 48" wide x 30" high
- Extension Leaf: 24" wide x 48" deep x 3" thick
- Pedestal Base: 38.5" diameter x 27" high
- Clearance Under Table: 27" high
- Weight: 140 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.