Tufted Sunbrella® Outdoor Dining Chair Cushion
In crisp, vibrant solids, our tufted dining cushions resist fading and mildew while adding comfort and color to outdoor seating.
- Woven of soft, water-repellent spun polyester or Sunbrella Acrylic with plush polyester fill.
- Fabric is yarn-dyed for saturated color, so your pillows will stay vibrant for many seasons to come.
- Designed to resist mildew, fading, chlorine and stains.
- Water-repellent fabric resists surface wetting.
- Easy to clean.
- Designed to fit our Chatham Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Folding Chairs (Arm and Side), Chatham Barstool, Hampstead Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Hampstead Barstool, Indio Dining Chairs (Arm and Side), Indio Metal (Arm and Side), Martinique (Side and Arm), Ibiza (Side and Arm), Chatham Metal (Arm), and Riviera Dining Chairs (Arm and Side).
- Mix and match with solids, stripes and patterns from our Outdoor Pillow Collection.
- Cushion: 19" square, 2.5" thick
- Overall: 19" square, 2.5" thick
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Extend the life of outdoor furniture cushions by following these care and storage tips:
- Periodically shake or brush cushions off to free them of dirt and foliage.
- Periodically rinse cushions by flushing thoroughly with a hose to remove all soil and residue.
- For deeper cleaning, spot clean with mild soap.
- Do not machine wash or use chlorine bleach.
- Stand cushions on end and dry completely in the sun before using or storing. Do not place in dryer.
- To prevent mildew, never wrap in plastic for storage and ensure the cushion is completely dry before storing.
- Cover and store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather.
Sunbrella® features a soil–and–stain–resistant finish that makes cleanup a breeze. Extend the life of outdoor Sunbrella® furniture cushions with these simple care and storage tips:
- Spot wash by sponging briskly with a solution of natural soap in lukewarm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove soap; air dry.
- For stubborn stains or suntan lotion, use fabric spot remover, follow the directions on the container.
- 303 Fabric Cleaner and 303 Fabric Guard are recommended for and by Sunbrella® Brand Products, and can be purchased on their website, www.303products.com.
- Cover with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- To prevent mildew, be sure fabric is completely dry before storing.
- Solution–dyed acrylic does not promote mildew growth; however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean mildew stains, prepare a mild solution of one cup bleach and two capfuls of natural soap per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean rag. Rinse thoroughly with sponge and clean water; air dry.
- Cover and store indoors in a cool, dry place with adequate ventilation when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Pottery Barn covers can be used (sold separately).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.