Torrey Indoor/Outdoor All-Weather Wicker Roll Arm Dining Chair, Espresso
The gracious style of early 20th-century garden furniture is echoed in our Torrey All-Weather Wicker Roll Arm Dining Chair. Handwoven of a durable synthetic, it’s maintenance-free, so you can dine outdoors without a care.
- Hand-woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Frame is crafted of rust-proof welded aluminum.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Includes adjustable levelers which provide stability on uneven floors.
- Cushion cover removes for machine washing.
- Get a colourful update with additional slipcovers (sold separately) in water-repellent, fade and stain-resistant Sunbrella® fabric.
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 28" deep x 34" high
- Seat: 18" wide x 19" deep x 16.5" high
- Cushion: 18.5" square, 2" thick
- Backrest: 28.5" wide x 21" high
- Arm Height Above Floor: 26" high
- Clearance Under Chair: 9.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 19" side to side; 21.5" front to back
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.