Saybrook All-Weather Wicker Ottoman
Relax and unwind outdoors with our handwoven ottoman, designed after the wicker porch furniture once found throughout the American South. We’ve crafted it with twisted-rope detailing along the edges, egg-shaped feet and a plush cushion.
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminum.
- Woven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Hand-woven resin is stained in Faded Pecan.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
- Ottoman includes a quick-drying and water-repellent cushion with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Machine wash slipcovers.
- Overall: 24.5" square, 15.5" high
- Overall (without cushion): 24.5" square, 11.5" high
- Cushion: 24" square, 4" thick
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 20.5" on all sides
- Clearance Between Floor And Skirt: 3.5" high
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 9 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.