Robin Foam Mattress
- Greenguard Certified
Our exclusive Robin Foam Mattress delivers a comfortable and luxurious mattress experience, with the scientific support that it has been validated by the sleep experts at SleepScore Labs. Working with a variety of sleepers, this mattress powerfully delivers an advanced foam system to provide pressure-relieving, head-to-toe support. A CertiPUR-US® certified mattress, it's free of harmful chemicals, has low VOC emissions for indoor air quality, and is the only mattress to be validated by sleep technology leader SleepScore Labs. Each easy-to-set-up mattress ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery (no signature required!)—that means a healthy, more restful night’s sleep is just a few clicks away.
- Cooling gel memory foam shapes to your body to help maximize sleep comfort.
- Unique super soft Memory foam, much softer than typical Memory foam, especially on first touch.
- Unique MDI Based formula that does not harden in low temperatures.
- Quicker recovery time compared to regular Memory foam while maintaining the same level of dense plushness.
- High density base foam for ultimate and long-lasting support.
- High density foam wall edge support to prevent sagging and soft edges.
- Wave Cut (channeled) base for optimum air circulation.
- 10" foam is made of super soft memory foam with air holes for air circulation.
- Ships directly to your door - sealed in a recyclable cardboard box - via UPS, or can arrive with furniture purchase
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air—a healthier choice for your home.
- Coordinates with the Robin Foundation (sold separately).
- Pairs well with SleepScore Labs’ SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately).
- Double/Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high
- Weight: 76 pounds
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 10" high
- Weight: 89.5 pounds
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 10" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
- Cal. King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 10" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
- Remove mattress, still packaged in plastic, from box and place on a flat surface.
- Remove first layer of plastic with cutter. Unroll.
- Use the provided Robin cutter to carefully remove the second layer of packaging, being careful to not cut mattress.
- Allow mattress to breathe and expand to its full shape, without any bedding, for 72 hours . Initial odor may result when opened, and will dissipate during the breathing period.
- For additional information, watch the unboxing. [link]
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- If the mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with a solution of cold water and a mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist the moisture out.
- Do not machine wash any component of the mattress as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.