Rebecca Atwood Swirl Printed Napkins - Set of 4
- Sustainably Sourced
Colorful, cheerful and calming, this collection comes through the artistic lens of acclaimed textile designer Rebecca Atwood. Her trademark balance of hand-painted designs, soothing hues and inspired patterns can be mixed and matched to reflect your mood and style sensibility. This design comes from the imaginative pages of Rebecca’s sketchbook, where a whimsical interpretation of swirling wind patterns was set against a deep indigo background.
- Woven of 100% cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- Machine wash.
- Set of 4.
- Overall: 20" square
- Hem: 1"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash warm; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.