Handwoven Rattan Scented Candles - French Tuberose
Like a morning stroll through a Parisian garden, our French Tuberose candle is brimming with notes of gardenia, iris, honey, night-blooming jasmine, verbena, and its namesake floral. It's nestled in a handwoven rattan vessel that perfectly exemplifies natural beauty.
- Handwoven rattan over a glass insert.
- Filled with paraffin wax; cotton wick.
- Scent Notes include: French tuberose, gardenia, iris, honey, night-blooming jasmine, verbena.
- Candle self consumes.
- Overall: 3" diameter, 3" high
- Burn Time: 23 hours
- Overall: 5.25" diameter, 5" high
- Burn Time: 86 hours
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.