Provence Lavender Scent Collection
Enter a blissful state of relaxation with the Provence Lavender Scent Collection. We distilled the oils from lavender native to the famed French region and blended it with essences of clary sage, geranium, Italian bergamot, vetiver and eucalyptus to create a calming sensory experience.
- Candle pot is made from mouth blown glass.
- Candle is made of fully refined paraffin wax with 1 wick.
- Scented with French lavender, clary sage, geranium, Italian bergamot, vetiver, and eucalyptus.
- Candle self-consumes.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 8 ounces of fragrant oil with 10 natural rattan diffuser sticks.
- Potpourri mix includes loose lavender, lavender bunch, olive branch with real lavender fragrance.
- A glass bottle filled with a blend of eucalyptus, petitgrain, lavender, clove and patchouli.
- Room spray has a glass bottle and easy to use pump spray.
- Made in the USA of imported materials.
- Overall: 3.25" diameter, 5.25" high
- Burn Time: 70 hours
- Bottle: 2.5" diameter, 5.75" high
- Sticks (10): 10.75" high
- Capacity: 8 ounces
- Overall: 5.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 1.25" high
- Capacity: 3.2 ounces
- Overall: 1.75" diameter, 6" high
- Capacity: 3.5 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Follow instructions on bottle.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.