Pearl Organic Percale Duvet Cover & Shams
Our expertly tailored Pearl Organic Duvet Cover is woven of organic cotton and accented with a row of embroidered satin-stitch dots for classic style with a playful twist.
- Made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Reverses to solid.
- Duvet features a hidden button closure with inner ties that keep insert in place; sham features an envelope closure.
- GOTS certified.
- 400-thread count.
- Duvet, sham and insert sold separately.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Duvet monogram will be 6" in height and centered on the duvet.
- Standard sham monogram will be 3" in height and centered on the sham.
- Machine wash.
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King/Cal. King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
- Flange: 2"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash cold; gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry low; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.