Modular Bar with Cabinet Tower
A stylish alternative to built-in cabinetry, the Modular Bar Tower organizes, stores and displays entertaining essentials.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Framed in mahogany with a top and back panel made of hardwood with mahogany veneer.
- Seadrift finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Black finish is accomplished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- The drawers are constructed of hardwood with mahogany veneer and feature bottom-mounted wood runners and plastic stops.
- The drawer pulls are made of brass with an antique bronze finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Base features a breadboard pullout.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and is not subject to cracking.
- The cabinet base has one adjustable shelf, and a door that can be configured to open to the left or right.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Hutch can hold a total of nine hanging wine glasses.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- Includes one Hutch and one Cabinet Base.
- Overall: 18" wide x 14" deep x 34" high
- Shelf (fixed): 1
- Cabinet Interior (above and below fixed shelf): 16" wide x 12" deep x 14" high
- Weight: 26 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 13.5" deep x 36" high
- Overhang (at top, on front only): 1"
- Breadboard: 16" wide x 12" deep x 0.75" thick
- Breadboard Pullout Extension: 7"
- Drawer Interior: 15" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Pull: 4" wide x 1" deep x 1.5" high
- Cabinet Interior: 15.5" wide x 12" deep x 24.5" high
- Weight: 46 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.