Mercer Single Tube Sconce
Our Mercer Single Tube Sconce is crafted with frosted glass to cast a warm, bright glow in the bath. Available in a choice of hand-applied finishes, it’s easy to create a coordinated look.
- Made of steel and zinc.
- Hand-applied finishes are available in chrome, polished nickel, satin nickel, and antique bronze.
- Shade is glass.
- Damp UL-listed for use indoors or in a protected outdoor area.
- Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Overall: 5" wide x 5.5" deep x 11.5" high
- Shade: 3.75" diameter, 8" high
- Back Plate: 4.75" diameter
- Bulb (1): Type B 60 watts (not included)
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Damp rated fixtures can only be used in covered, fully protected locations that are not directly exposed to water. These lights do not have the same full seals as lights made for wet environments, but they’re used in many situations around the home, like the bathroom.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.