Merced 4-Drawer Dresser
- Sustainably Sourced
Taking a cue from traditional Japanese designs, the Merced Collection sits low for a grounded, calming aesthetic that inspires rest and relaxation. This dresser is crafted with built-in drawer pulls and washed in a warm black finish to create a harmonious balance between traditional and modern styles. A cord cut-out keeps your media neat and in its place.
- 4-drawer dresser with open shelf and cord cutout at back of shelf.
- Crafted from solid mango wood.
- Finished in Warm Black.
- Back panel and drawer boxes are made from birch plywood.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and metal glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 38" wide x 20" deep x 31.5" high
- Top: 1" thick
- Small Drawer Exterior (2): 18" wide x 6" high x 1" thick
- Small Drawer Interior: 15.5" wide x 17" deep x 3" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (2): 36" wide x 8" high x 1" thick
- Large Drawer Interior: 33.75" wide x 17.5" deep x 6" high
- Shelf: 36" wide x 20" deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance between Legs: 36"
- Clearance to Floor: 3" high
- Top Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Small Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Large Drawer Weight Capacity: 57.5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 20 pounds
- Weight: 136 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 42 x 24 x 35.5" high, 165.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.