Mason Ceramic Scent Collection - Black Amber
The wood of the South American palo santo tree is renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties when burned and has been used in ceremony for centuries. We captured that energy in our Black Amber Mason Ceramic Scent Collection, a woody scent that elevates aromatic notes including a variety of spices, amber, patchouli and oud – also known as liquid gold. Made of earthenware with a Mason’s signature matte glaze finish, it makes for a unique decor piece or thoughtful gift.
- Candle vessel is made of ceramic with a glazed finish.
- Filled with a blend of paraffin and palm wax.
- Small candle has 1 cotton wick; large candle has 3 cotton wicks.
- Candle self consumes.
- Diffuser ceramic vessel includes 6.75 ounces of fragrant oil with 10 diffuser sticks. For optimal performance, place 5 reeds into the bottle. Use more or less reeds to adjust the fragrance strength. *(Increasing or Decreasing the number of reeds will affect the evaporation rate of the liquid).
- Scent Notes include: Amber, palo santo, incense, sandalwood, nutmeg, cinnamon bark, olibanum, patchouli, oud.
- Overall: 3" diameter, 4" high
- Burn Time: 45 hours
- Overall: 5.5" diameter, 5.5" high
- Burn Time: 80 hours
- Overall: 2" diameter, 5" high
- Reed (10): 9" long
- Capacity: 6.75 ounces
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place candle on a fireproof surface or in a holder.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Never burn a candle completely; dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Place reeds in bottle and allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do no ingest. Avoid contact of oil and sticks with furniture and fabrics.
- Avoid contact of oil and sticks with skin and eyes as this may cause irritation.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.