Manhattan Leather Armchair with Nailheads
Made to order items will arrive in 12+ weeks for most postal codes. This piece is custom made just for you and cannot be cancelled or returned.
With its signature blend of quality, value and style, our Manhattan Leather Armchair is a Pottery Barn classic. The well-padded arms, high back and deep seat resemble furniture used in Manhattan nightclubs of the 1930s.
- Roll Arm.
- Removable tapered square hard wood legs are finished in espresso.
- Tight back and loose seat cushion.
- Kiln-dried birch wood and engineered wood frame provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Top-grain leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Polyester-wrapped cushions for a firmer feel.
- Overall: 36.5" w x 42.5" d x 35.5" h
- Inside Seating: 18" w x 24.5" d x 18.5" h
- Arm: 9" w x 34" d x 25.5" h
- Legs: 2.5" sq, 3" h
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Back Frame: 35.5"
- Diagonal Depth: 31.75"
- Weight: 75 lbs
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolour leather over time.
- If spills occur, immediately soak up any liquids with an absorbent cloth and allow to air dry. Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on der scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have colour variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural colour variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform colour and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.