Manchester Swivel Desk Chair
Distinguished by straight lines and simple details, our Manchester swivel style chair allows you to navigate your workspace with ease. Outlined with antique bronze nail heads, it features a gently pitched back and firmly cushioned seat for exceptional comfort.
- Features attractive nailhead accents.
- Leather is top grain with a lightly distressed finish for an antique look.
- Leather and Everyday Suede™ chairs with Espresso finish legs; Linen chairs with brushed oak finish legs.
- Nailheads are finished in antique brown.
- Crafted with a solid rubberwood frame, metal casters, foam interior and covered in choice of linen, Everyday Suede™ or aniline-dyed leather.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and finished by hand.
- Full grain, full aniline-dyed leather. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Simple assembly required.
- Chair swivels and rolls easily on casters.
- Adjustable height.
- Features arms.
- Overall: 29" wide x 27.5" deep; height adjusts from 34.5" to 38.25"
- Seat: 18.5" wide (at front), 17.5" wide (at back) x 16" deep x 19- 22.5" high
- Arms: 14" long x 26-30" high
- Base: 29" diameter, 7" high
- Distance Between Legs: 15"
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 30" wide x 27.5" deep x 29" high; 60.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For minor spots and spills, immediately wipe with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water and let air dry.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leather the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.